Medical Specific Benefits
Medical Elections must be completed within 1 month of your START date through the State Health ADP Website: www.myshbpga.adp.com.
New Employees to State Heath?
- The first time you access the site, you will be required to create a User Name and Password.
- Use this log-in information any time you visit the site for quick and easy access.
- Go to the SHBP site: myshbpga.adp.com
- Click “Register Here”
- Enter the SHBP Registration Code: SHBP-GA
- Follow the steps to create your User Name and Password.
- Set up your password hints and security questions/responses
- Provide your e-mail address where you will receive important benefits information.
- Enter your Activation Code from your registration email or mobile phone number.
- Review and Submit to complete the Registration
- Use your newly created User Name and Password to log in
- Proceed with Open Enrollment selections
SHBP Medical Information Page: https://shbp.georgia.gov/
SHBP Member Services: 1-800-610-1863
See the SHBP Medical Provider Options for contact, rates and other information.
- PRINT your confirmation statement for verification of Medical Election.
What happens if you take no action?
If SHBP does not receive an election from you through the website, or by contacting SHBP Member Services and you are enrolled, you will remain in your current Plan Option and Tier with your current Medical Claims Administrator. If you paid a Tobacco Surcharge, it will continue to apply.