Troup County Schools provides a No-Cost and Confidential Employee Assistance Program for employees.
Your ComPsych® GuidanceResources® program offers someone to talk to and resources to consult whenever and wherever you need them.
Troup County Schools EAP Program – For many uses!
Confidential Emotional Support
Highly trained clinicians will listen to your concerns and quickly refer you to in-person counseling and other resources for:
- Anxiety, depression, stress
- Grief, loss and life adjustments
- Relationship/marital conflicts
GuidanceResources® Online is your 24/7 link to vital information, tools and support. Log on for:
- Articles, podcasts, videos, slideshows
- On-demand trainings
- “Ask the Expert” personal responses to your questions
EAP Add On Flyer of the following benefits:
Online Will Preparation
- Complete a last will and testament: Free
- Draft a living will: $14.99
- Draft a final arrangements document: $9.99
- Get your estate in order.
Just call your GuidanceResources toll-free number. Work-Life Specialists will research your question, and, in just a few business days, send you a complete packet of practical information, including prescreened referrals, articles on your topic and much more. The materials can be delivered to you via email, fax or second-day air.
Call any time for assistance with topics, including:
- Finding child or elder care
- Seeking financial assistance
- Sending a child off to school
- Credit Card/Debt Management
- Tax and Real estate questions
- Investment Options
- Housing Searches
- Finding Pet Care
- Planning a major project or event
- Budgeting/Retirement & Estate Planning
- Financing for College
- Mortgages, Loans and Refinancing
Just call your GuidanceResources toll-free number. You’ll be connected to a GuidanceConsultantSM who will talk with you about your specific situation and schedule a phone appointment for you with one of our financial experts. In-house staff includes Certified Public Accountants, Certified Financial Planners and other professionals dedicated exclusively to providing financial information to you by phone. And because our experts are not associated with any financial institution, you are assured that they will provide impartial and objective information on your money topics.The financial experts can help you with:
Just call your GuidanceResources toll-free number. You’ll be connected to a GuidanceConsultantSM who will talk with you about your situation and schedule a phone appointment for you with one of our staff attorneys. If you need more immediate help, you can be connected to an attorney directly. The attorneys can help you with:
- Family law matters, including divorce, custody, child support and adoption
- Bankruptcy and credit issues
- Landlord/tenant issues, including eviction and lease questions
- Real estate and foreclosure questions
- Immigration concerns
- Wills and living wills
Call or Click for Support
WEB ID: MY5848I
- Your toll-free number gives you direct, 24/7 access to a GuidanceConsultantSM, who will answer your questions and, if needed, refer you to a counselor or other resources.
guidanceresources.com or use the APP: GuidanceResources® Now
- Log on today to connect directly with a GuidanceConsultant about your issue or to consult articles, podcasts, videos and other helpful tools.
EAP Flyer and Printable Wallet Card