Cancer Guardian has been renamed as Genomic Life. This page reflects the recent updates to the program and name.
Genomic Life is accelerating genomic medicine and proactive health for everyone, by turning personal genetic insights into impactful clinical actions. Understanding your unique genome can help predict future risk, inform treatment, and drive high-impact approaches to optimize your health.
||Employee & Spouse*
*Children under the age of 26 are automatically covered, at no additional cost, if the Employee elects coverage.
All employees, their spouses and children to age 26 are eligible for coverage.
Our genome benefit management program facilitates access to genetic tests and services that yield actionable results. Genomic Life’s current product offering includes three proactive health tests and additional services:
- The Genetic Health Screen analyzes 147 genes, identifying elevated health risks for cancer, cardiac disease, and other critical illnesses.
- The Carrier test uncovers genetic insights from both you and your partner during family planning. These insights help to mitigate the risk of serious illness in offspring, supporting healthy deliveries and childhoods.
- The Pharmacogenomics (PGx) test analyzes the unique way an individual responds to medications to optimize treatment, maximize effectiveness, and minimize side effects.
- Genetic counseling is available as both pre- and post-test guidance for clinical action planning.
- The Clinical Information line can be utilized day one by you and your immediate family for questions, concerns, and care-giving advice
Learn your risk for common hereditary cancers:
- Melanoma (Skin)
- Renal / Urinary Tract
Advanced DNA Testing is available at the time of diagnosis.
For members with a cancer diagnosis, we offer precision cancer services through our Cancer Guardian program that deliver personalized support and expert cancer navigation resources:
- Nurse Advocates are a critical part of the care team and navigators for all services.
- Comprehensive Genomic Profiling identifies the right therapy for each patient, since each cancer is unique.
- Expert Pathology Review confirms cancer diagnosis, grade, and molecular status.
- Cancer Navigation Services include clinical trial matching
Medical Records Platform
To help doctors securely store and share critical patient information, Genomic Life and Trustedoctor developed Patientlink to help you create a secure profile of your medical history or health condition. Simply, upload your medical data and securely connect to your Genomic Life Case Manager and medical team.