Cancer Guardian has been renamed as Genomic Life. This page reflects the recent updates to the program and name.
Genomic Life is accelerating genomic medicine and proactive health for everyone, by turning personal genetic insights into impactful clinical actions. Understanding your unique genome can help predict future risk, inform treatment, and drive high-impact approaches to optimize your health.
|Employee (& Children)
||Employee & Spouse(& Children)
Employee Summary Flyer of Benefits
Employee Booklet for Enrollees
Our genome benefit management program facilitates access to genetic tests and services that yield actionable results. Genomic Life’s current product offering includes three proactive health tests and additional services:
- The Genetic Health Screen analyzes 147 genes, identifying elevated health risks for cancer, cardiac disease, and other critical illnesses.
- The Carrier test uncovers genetic insights from both you and your partner during family planning. These insights help to mitigate the risk of serious illness in offspring, supporting healthy deliveries and childhoods.
- The Pharmacogenomics (PGx) test analyzes the unique way an individual responds to medications to optimize treatment, maximize effectiveness, and minimize side effects.
- Genetic counseling is available as both pre- and post-test guidance for clinical action planning.
- The Clinical Information line can be utilized day one by you and your immediate family for questions, concerns, and care-giving advice
Learn your risk for common hereditary cancers:
- Melanoma (Skin)
- Renal / Urinary Tract
Advanced DNA Testing is available at the time of diagnosis.
Advanced DNA Testing
The plan employs advanced DNA testing to determine hereditary risk before any cancer diagnosis. After a cancer diagnosis, Genomic Life utilizes comprehensive genomic profiling to determine precision treatment decisions.
Genomic Life also helps after a cancer diagnosis by providing support to help patients navigate through the medical and financial processes.
Onsite nurse advocates help patients review and understand the terminology and treatments that accompany a cancer diagnosis. They are available to answer questions, address concerns, and offer guidance and support.
Post Diagnostic Services
Using the comprehensive genomic profiling, Genomic Life searches its up-to-the-minute database for clinical trials that fit patient profiles in order to offer treatment options and to help reduce the financial impact. The Navigation platform helps patients and their families project expenses and identify possible financial aid.
Medical Records Platform
To help doctors securely store and share critical patient information, Genomic Life and Trustedoctor developed Patientlink to help you create a secure profile of your medical history or health condition. Simply, upload your medical data and securely connect to your Genomic Life Case Manager and medical team.
Genomic Life includes the following services:
- Hereditary Testing
- Cancer Information Line
- Second Opinion Pathology Review
- Nurse Advocates
- Financial Navigation
- Clinical Trial Explorer
- Ongoing Support for ANY Cancer
- Secure Medical Records Platform
You and your eligible dependents may continue to participate in Genomic Life’s program at the same payroll deduction rate. If you would like to continue your participation in the program on a direct-bill basis, please complete the portability form and return to Genomic Life™. You must complete and return the Continuation Form within 60 days of your last date of employment.
Support Line & Employee Contact
Monday – Friday 6AM until 6PM PST